RTTOV12.2 can‘t been downloaded

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yi YuYi Yu
    Participant

Dear,

I had login NWP SAF and I submit to require RTTOV12.2, however, the link is fake and the RTTOV12.2 software can’t been downloaded.

Eileen.

James HockingJames Hocking
    Keymaster

Dear Eileen,

Apologies for that technical glitch: the download links for all packages should now be working.

Best wishes,
    James

I cannot download RTTOV v12.3. The download always fails regardless of web browser or network connection. I have tried at home and at work but the download fails at random times. The farthest I got was 108MB but only once.

Jaap OnderwaaterJaap Onderwaater
    Participant

I also don’t see the archived versions even though in the software preferences I ticked “Show Archived Software Packages”. The link to the Helpdesk appears not to function properly.

nicolas meyusnicolas meyus
    Participant

I think that the website has still some problems because, I can not create new topics but I can inser a message here…

For me, I’m trying to download the IREMIS atlases but, on the Atlases page, I have this :

UW IR emissivity atlas files (same as v11.3 HDF5 files)

[insert_php]emis_data_list_element(‘uw_ir_emis_atlas_hdf5.tar’,’UW IR atlas data’);[/insert_php] – this includes the angular correction data
    [insert_php]emis_data_list_element(‘uw_ir_emis_atlas_covariances_hdf5.tar’,’UW IR atlas covariances’);[/insert_php] – optional
    [insert_php]emis_data_list_element(‘uw_ir_emis_atlas_angcorr_hdf5.tar’,’UW IR atlas angular correction data’);[/insert_php] – optional

Can you provide some links to download these atlases ?

Thank you,

Nicolas.
    PS : I tried with 3 different webbrowsers and I obtained the same message ([insert_php]…).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.