Data Coverage Monitoring
This monitoring shows the current data coverage for different key satellite data types commonly used in NWP. The plots display:
- Data received within the last four 6h periods, i.e. covering the last 24h.
- Plots are refreshed four times daily.
- All data (without data selection or quality control).
- The data cutoff is such that incoming data are normally complete (about 12h, see time stamp on plots)
- See here for details and differences of monitoring setup at DWD and MetOffice, resulting e.g. in different data density for some data types.”
Please select the main data type and time interval in the pull-down menus. The appearing table will then offer further choice of instruments and data sub types.
Data coverage monitoring at other NWP SAF partners (external links)
|data coverage||data coverage|